Freezable, flexible, reusable sheet of ice cubes
MaxCold Natural Ice is sealed tight in durable reinforced plastic. Ideal for localized cold therapy in medical applications, sports injuries, on-the-job injuries, wrapped around catered dishes, or simply in the lunch box. Made with pure water, its contents pose no threat of contamination.
- Freezes faster and lasts longer than gel
- Sheets of ice cubes remain flexible when frozen
- Ideal for localized intense cold for injuries or food/beverage items
- Made with pure water
- Eliminates mess of melting ice
- Reusable – just refreeze between uses
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be cut to size for custom fit
- Item Weight: 2.1 lb.
- Item Weight: .95 kg
- Exterior Dimensions: 5.13" L x 3½" W x 8.06" H
- Exterior Dimensions: 13.03cm L x 8.89cm W x 20.47cm W
Wipe exterior surfaces of MaxCold Ice clean before storing and refreezing. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure that all cleaning agents are rinsed and the ice is dry before storage. To prevent ice sheets from sticking together when frozen, dry thoroughly before freezing.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 90 days from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.