All-terrain wheeled convenience PLUS extended cooling!
Rugged pneumatic tires make moving this loaded ATC cooler (200 lb. when full) a 1-person, 1-handed operation! Ideal for transporting hydration or food across rough terrain to a large workforce, to catered events, or for transporting and storing temperature sensitive medical materials.
- With ATC tires, up to 80% less force is needed to move the full cooler vs. a non-wheeled ice chest
- ATC tires traverse most terrains, including grass, gravel and sand
- Foot pedal on swing arm for ease of engaging tires (not pictured)
- Foamed lid and body offer extended cooling performance
- Quick-access hatch – lets you access contents without letting the cold air escape
- Ergonomic tow handle plus swing-up side handle for lifting in/out of vehicle
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up
- UV inhibitors guard against sun damage
This product may not be shipped by air or ship to the following destinations:
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, APO/FPOs and Canada
All orders for this product ship by UPS Ground Service.
No P.O. boxes.
Please choose standard shipping when placing order.
100 quarts (95 liters)
145 12-oz. cans
Fits 2-liter bottles upright
- Item Weight: 27 lb.
- Exterior Dimensions: 35.44" L x 17.38" W x 16¾" H
- Exterior Dimensions: 90.02cm L x 44.15cm W x 42.55cm H
Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage. If cooler has a drain plug, store it with the drain plug open to allow moisture to escape. For set-in stains or odors, use gloves to wipe inside of cooler with bleach, rinse and let dry thoroughly.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 1 year from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.
Great Outdoors, Sports & Events, Tailgating, Parties & Patio, Hunting, Boating & Fishing